.

Friday, January 18, 2019

Relate the Short Story to Any of Your Personal Experiences? Essay

Im writing this hold because I get a fair sh argon of e-mails from people inquire about winning the lottery via subtle realm methods, i. e. , astral protrusion. I personally have used astral projection to see the day-after-day lottery so I know its possible. As for if you are for or against it, thats no concern of mine. I dont judge why a person wants it for thats none of my business. I believe our universe is abundant and p e actuallyplacety is a man-made state. What you do with your money is overly your business.I save my judgments for myself only. This ability isnt also just reserved for astral projectors. I personally know of deuce-ace other women who have seen via dreams 5 of the 6 numbers who played them and won. I think women have a slightly easier time of it due to mixer programming but we are all of the same make-up in the end so its doable by any sex. Over and over I tell people that all the human shell (body) is, is a filter. All knowledge is out there and we only p ick up bits of it because of our filter.Lessen the density of the filter and youll receive more data. Its as easy as that. Leave your body and youve taken a bulky leap towards removing the filter but even the astral is a filter, though a much finer one than the physical. So you can care get through this filter either through astral projection (often these APs are disguised as dreams), hypnosis, remote viewing or very getting connected to the higher self. Its similar to the three Bs of inspiration or insight (bed, bath, bus).The ego has to be chastise aside, the mind is quiet and receptive, and the data is then allowed to pass through. There are other things we can do to lessen our density think very high thoughts (love resonates the highest), eat no meat, refrain from things like drinking similarly much, smoking and other things that clog up the chakras and ultimately the aura. When I sporting for awhile, I feel as light as a feather and I pick up a much broader frequency av er of psychic data. If you want to win the lottery, develop a plan. Ill seek and help if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment